* Recycled metal bells wind chime
* Beaded raindrops lattice frame with bells
* Hanging Brass bells and colorful beads accents
* Antique copper look
* 23" height, 15.5" width, 6" chain length
* A metal loop included for hanging
* Made in Moradabad, India-------------------------
Uttar Pradesh is the largest copper making region in India and Moradabad is the biggest metalware hub in Uttar Pradesh. It is known for its brassware industry and is locally called Peetal Nagri, meaning brass city. The city was originally famous for brasswares and over time other metals like iron and aluminium have been introduced. The ancient craftsmen of Peetal Nagri made sculptures of gods and goddesses. Today the cluster makes functional wares for everyday such as planters, wind chimes, candle holders, lanterns and various home decor items.