* Handwoven alpaca gray color wool throw
* Measures 60" length and 50" width.
Made from natural and sustainablly produced alpaca wool
* Lightweight, soft and durable
* Handwash in cold water and dry flat
* Made in Peru---------------------
Peru is the largest producer of Alpaca fiber. Alpaca wool is super soft, breathable and hypoallergenic. Small village of Chinchero is known for producing traditional hand woven textiles in Peru. Alpacas are sheared once a year for their wool. The sheared wool is quite dirty. It is first washed with natural soap and then spun into yarn. The yarn is dyed using local plants and insects and then dried. The colored yarn is woven into a textile on a loom. Fabrics woven using traditional techniques stand apart with their muted colors from natural ingredients and soft to touch fabrics.