* Handpainted elephant eyeglass holder.
* Sturdy piece to place eyglasses.
* Sculpture measure 4" length, 4" width and 4" height.
* Handcarved from light weight wood.
* Painted with intricate batik patterns.
* Blue colored elephant with beige patterns.
* Sustainably produced.
* Made in Indonesia.
Wood carving in Indonesia dates back to a thousand years and was predominantly used in temples and palaces. It is one of the most practiced art forms in Indonesia. People in Indonesia decorate their houses with carved wooden birds, buffaloes, cocks, dogs, lion heads and more. Some of the wood products are hand painted in different and modern traditional art. The batik art on these pieces is one of our favorites. Woodcarving centers in Indonesia are Bali, Central Java, Madura, Sumatra and Papua. Our collections are exclusively sourced from the island of Bali in Indonesia.