Nepal Hand Pressed Sheep Wool Croissant Ornament
* Felt rolling pin ornament
* Holiday theme rolling pin
* 3.75" length, 2" width
* Details of festive decor on rolling pin
* Brown, red and green colors
* 3" long loop to hang
* Gift to your favorite baker!
* Hand-pressed from sheep's wool
* Sheep's wool dyed in non-toxic colors
* Sustainably produced
* Made in Nepal
Our felt products are made from sheep wool by artisans in a production center in Kathmandu, capital of Nepal. Artisans use soap and water to press and roll sheep's wool with bare hands to create felt. The felted products are made in many shapes to create planters, bird houses, garlands and other decorative items. Sheep's wool can also be dyed to create bright and colorful felt. Artisans also stitch and do applique work to make unique collections. As most of the felt making process is made by hand, these products have a relatively low impact on the environment. Our products are sourced from an artisan co-operative that provides fair wage employment to artisans in a clean and safe environment.