* Colorful ceramic nativity set
* Set of holy family, 3 wise men and banyard companions
* Set of 8 pieces
* Tallest piece is 4" tall
* Bright blue, purple, yellow and green colors
* Each piece is molded and painted by hand
* Handmade pottery
* Made in Peru------------------------- In ancient Peru, pottery had a religious, ceremonial and functional purpose. Because ceramics played a key role, pots and vessels were decorated elaborately. Although modern ceramics are simple and practical, the craft of making the vessels continues to be the same. Each pieces goes through a multistep process. First, the clay is massaged to remove air bubbles and then spun on a wheel to make the desired shape. The vessel is then heated in a fire kiln to make it sturdy. The final piece is decorated by hand.