* Praying angel christmas tree topper
* Made from delicate natural abaca fibers
* Accented with gold details
* Abaca is a native banana plant species of Philippines
* 10" tall, 5" diameter
* Made in Philippines----------------------------
Filipinos have been making natural fiber products from a long time. They hand weave bird houses, bird feeders, ornaments and festive decor from natural fibers like buri, raffia, coconut and abaca. Buri is the most common palm grown in the country. The leaves of the palm tree have the most commercial value. Buri is a very sustainable source as the tree continues to grow even after the leaves are used for production. The natural fiber extraction from the palm tree is a laborious process and is a skill gained over time. These natural fiber products provide opportunities for economic development in Philippines.